Solutions to your Thanksgiving cooking dilemmas as well as recipes and menu ideas are a phone call or mouse click away:
• USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline: 888-674-6854 (English and Spanish),fsis.usda.gov
• National Turkey Federation:
• Butterball Turkey Talk Line: 800-288-8372.
• Honeysuckle White Turkey Line: 800-810-6325.
• Jennie-O Turkey Hotline: 800-887-5397.
• Reynolds Turkey Tips Hotline: 800-745-4000.
• Better Homes & Gardens: Holiday survival guide atbhg.com/holidays
• Betty Crocker Help Line: 888-275-2388.
• Ocean Spray Help Line: 800-662-3263.
• Fleischmann’s Yeast Baker’s Help Line: 800-777-4959.
• Land O’Lakes Holiday Baking Line: 800-782-9606.
• Crisco Pie Central: 877-367-7438.
• Libby Consumer Hotline: 800-854-0374.
Winn-Dixie, Whole Foods, Sedano’s and Milam’s are among the supermarkets that will be open Thanksgiving Day (for reduced hours in most cases, so call ahead).
A host of South Florida restaurants are offering holiday menus on Thursday. Find a listing at Miami.com/restaurants.