Flames fueled by a gas leak burn a house in the 1800 block of East 23rd Street on Friday. Two adults and four children fled.
Flames fueled by a gas leak burn a house in the 1800 block of East 23rd Street on Friday. Two adults and four children fled. cwinterfeldt@mercedsun-star.com
Flames fueled by a gas leak burn a house in the 1800 block of East 23rd Street on Friday. Two adults and four children fled. cwinterfeldt@mercedsun-star.com

Fire displaces Merced family

July 18, 2014 09:47 PM

UPDATED July 19, 2014 07:03 AM

More Videos

  • Man injured after fall from UC Merced building

    A man was injured, but conscious and talking, after falling from at least one story Friday, Dec. 15, 2017, from the Classroom and Office Building 2 at the UC Merced, a university spokesperson said. It also wasn't known whether the man jumped or if it was accidental.