No injuries from Los Banos attic fire

11/02/2013 11:08 AM

11/02/2013 11:31 AM

The Los Banos Fire Department responded to a structure fire caused by an electrical shortage at 319 K St. Thursday morning.

Los Banos Police, two fire engines and eight fire personnel responded to the scene.

Someone was home at the time but no injuries were reported, stated Fire Chief Chet Guintini.

Editor's Choice Videos

Join the Discussion

Merced Sun-Star is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Terms of Service