In other action Tuesday, the Turlock City Council will consider:
• Installing an aquatic playground at Columbia Park. Money for the $400,000 project will come from a community development block grant and the Turlock Redevelopment Agency.
Never miss a local story.
• Changing the policy regarding reinstatement charges for water service, eliminating the option for residents to pay more to have the water turned back on that day
• Amending the municipal code regarding mobile food vendors
• Establishing a lien for weed abatement
• Accepting nearly $1.2 million in federal stimulus money to hire four police officers
The Turlock City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in council chambers at City Hall, 156 S. Broadway.