Because of sewer trunk rehabilitation, expect delays on Emerald Avenue south of Highway 132 to California Avenue. A flagger will direct traffic in both directions. The westbound lane will be closed on Woodland Avenue from Ninth Street to Graphics Drive. The project will continue through June.
• Bangs Avenue from Tully Road to McHenry Avenue will be closed to through traffic while a water main is installed. Completion is scheduled this month.
Never miss a local story.
• Expect minor delays from Empire Avenue to Phoenix Avenue while a water main is replaced on Yosemite Boulevard in conjunction with a California Department of Transportation project.
• During the Pelandale Avenue at Sisk Road and Highway 99 northbound onramp project, one left-hand turn lane will be closed on southbound Sisk Road. Completion is expected this month.
• The replacement of a water main on Latimer Avenue between Bystrum Road and Avon Street is scheduled to be finished in June.
• Stop signs have been reversed at Esta Avenue and Kodiak Drive. Motorists are required to stop at Kodiak.
• Pavement is being repaired on Hatch Road between Dallas Street and Ustick Road. Expect delays throughout the area. Construction will take place between 6:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.