• The right-turn lane from West Briggsmore Avenue onto northbound Sisk Road will be closed, and the right lane on southbound Sisk at West Briggsmore will be closed for the construction of right-turn lanes at Carpenter Road-Sisk Road and at Orangeburg Avenue- Briggsmore Avenue.
A contractor is scheduled to work from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. at the intersections on Coffee Road between Coolidge and Briggsmore avenues for a water line project. Lane closures are anticipated.
Never miss a local story.
• There will be full and partial road closures on North Washington Street, Elm Street and North Jefferson Street to lay a water main. Completion is expected in September.
• Claus Road is being resurfaced from Yosemite Boulevard to Creekwood Avenue. Completion is scheduled for late this month.
• Conant Avenue between Rumble Road and Eicher Avenue will be closed to southbound traffic for street improvements on the west side of Conant. Completion is expected in September.
• Expect detours and minor delays in Empire on E Street, Church Street, Second Street and First Street as curb, gutter and roadway reconstruction continues. Completion is scheduled for September.
• Expect detours and minor delays on Ladd Road at McHenry Avenue as work continues on additional travel lanes, storm drains and traffic signals. Completion is scheduled for September.
• Expect minor delays on Mariposa Road at Yosemite Avenue as road improvements begin on Mariposa.