The right-turn lane from West Briggsmore Avenue onto northbound Sisk Road will be closed, and the right lane on southbound Sisk at West Briggsmore will be closed for construction of right-turn lanes at Carpenter Road-Sisk Road and at Orangeburg Avenue-Briggsmore Avenue. Completion is scheduled for mid- September.
• Work on a water-line project will take place from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. at the intersections on Coffee Road between Coolidge Avenue and Briggsmore Avenue. Lane closures are anticipated.
• There will be full and partial road closures on North Washington Street, Elm Street and North Jefferson Street for installation of a water main. Completion is expected in mid- September.
• Conant Avenue between Rumble Road and Eicher Avenue will be closed to southbound traffic for street improvements on the west side of Conant. Parents are encouraged to walk their children to Chrysler Elementary School while construction is in progress. Completion is expected in mid- September.
• Expect detours and minor delays in Empire on G Street, H Street, I Street and First Street as work continues on curb, gutter and roadway reconstruction. Completion is scheduled for September.
• Expect detours and minor delays on Ladd Road at McHenry Avenue as work continues on additional travel lanes, storm drain facilities and traffic signals. Completion is scheduled for September.
• Expect minor delays on Mariposa Road at Yosemite Avenue (SR 132) as road improvements begin.