Fire burns home across street from Hilmar High

A possible electrical appliance malfunction caused a fire that gutted the inside of a Hilmar home Friday afternoon in the 7700 block of Lander Avenue. No one was injured, fire officials said.
Up Next
A possible electrical appliance malfunction caused a fire that gutted the inside of a Hilmar home Friday afternoon in the 7700 block of Lander Avenue. No one was injured, fire officials said.

Electrical appliance malfunction may have caused Hilmar house fire

December 02, 2017 03:26 PM