Database: Does the IRS owe you money?

Taxpayers can update their mailing addresses online with the "Where's My Refund?" tool on IRS.gov. Information may also be obtained by calling (800) 829-1954.

To see if you're owed money, use this search form to search by name or city of residence. Use the "back" button on your browser to go back to the search tool.

Click here to load this Caspio Online Database app.