A sewer trunk repair project on Emerald Avenue will cause delays on Emerald south of Highway 132 to Byron Lane and on Emerald at Highway 99. Additionally, Woodland Avenue from Ninth Street to Graphics Drive will be closed through Tuesday in both directions. Beginning Wednesday, the eastbound lane will reopen and the westbound lane will be closed for six weeks.
- Water main trench repair is being done on Florida Avenue at West Orangeburg Avenue, West Coolidge Avenue and Claradell Avenue.
- An 8-inch water main is being replaced on Latimer Avenue between Bystrum Road and Avon Street.
- A sewer replacement project will close Carver Road from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. from Bonanza Way to Mount Vernon Drive.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Merced Sun-Star
- Traffic will be reduced to one-way traffic control on Bangs Avenue from Tully Road to McHenry Avenue, Claratina Avenue from McHenry Avenue to Coffee Road, and Coffee from Claratina to Mable Avenue beginning today for water main installation.
- The inside eastbound lane and inside westbound lane on Yosemite Boulevard will be closed from Empire Avenue to Phoenix Avenue from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The inside westbound lane from Empire Avenue to Las Flores Avenue will be closed from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to replace a water main. Traffic controls will be in place.
- Traffic signals will be shut down from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday at Pelandale Avenue at Sisk Road and the Highway 99 northbound onramp. Four-way stop signs will be in place.
- Expect delays on Ninth Street and all streets intersecting it between I and D streets for asphalt work and a water main trench repair project. There will be multiple lane closures on Ninth Street. There will be through traffic on Ninth Street but with only one lane in either direction. Construction will take place from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.