• There will be a sewer trunk rehabilitation project on Emerald Avenue. Expect delays on Emerald from south of Highway 132 to California Avenue. A flagger will be directing traffic in both directions. Also, the westbound lane will be closed on Woodland Avenue from Ninth Street to Graphics Drive. The project will be under way through June.
• Bangs Avenue from Tully Road to McHenry Avenue will be closed to through traffic for a water main installation. Completion is scheduled for May.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Merced Sun-Star
• A water main is being replaced on Yosemite Boulevard in conjunction with a California Department of Transportation project. Expect minor delays from Empire Avenue to Phoenix Avenue. Completion is scheduled for early May.
• For the Pelandale Avenue at Sisk Road and Highway 99 northbound onramp project, one left-turn lane will be closed on southbound Sisk. Completion is scheduled for May.
• Expect delays on Ninth Street and all streets intersecting it between I and D streets for asphalt work and a water main trench repair project. There will be multiple lane closures on Ninth. There will be through traffic on Ninth but with only one lane in both directions. Construction will take place from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Completion is scheduled for late April.
• An 8-inch water main is being replaced on Latimer Avenue between Bystrum Road and Avon Street. Completion is scheduled for June.
• Stop signs have been reversed at Esta Avenue and Kodiak Drive, with motorists now stopping at Kodiak.