A Pacific Gas & Electric Co. worker was electrocuted Friday afternoon while installing service to a home just north of Black Oak Casino in Tuolumne, a sheriff's spokesman said Saturday. Tuolumne County Sheriff's Sgt. Jeff Wilson said the man is believed to be from Altaville, but his name and age were not available. PG&E spokeswoman Nicole Liebelt said the man was a longtime employee at the power company, but she declined to release his name or age Saturday afternoon pending family notification. Liebelt said PG&E did not have any more information on what appeared to be an "electrical accident." Wilson said the man was found near his work truck in a field about noon on Tuolumne Road North near Porto Fino Road. Wilson said the electrocution started a small grass fire that burned less than an acre before it was extinguished by firefighters.